How can we help?

Browse our knowledge centre.

How can you transfer or rollover between Wealth Accelerator (including SMSF) and Super Accelerator accounts?

You can request the transfer of assets from a WRAP ( SMSF) account, to be transferred or split into an existing or new Super account(s) by completing a WRAP withdrawal. If there is not an existing Super account, you will need to complete an application online or via the appropriate application form found under Forms & Disclosure Documents. If you are creating more than one account, multiple applications will need to be completed.  

Can't find what you need?

Let us help you with your query. You can contact us on 1800 888 223, or email us at

Contact us